Tulip Sun Lover - 10 packRegular price $17.00
Double yellow flowers open with striations of tangerine orange and red. As though bronzed by a day at the beach, mature blossoms morph into toasty orange streaked with scarlet. The lush layered petals of Tulip Sun Lover add dramatic color to the late Spring garden.
Each order includes 10 bulbs.
Hardiness Zones: 3-8
Mature Height: 16-18 inches
Bloom Time: Late spring
Light Requirements: Full Sun
Notes: Cut Flower
Planting Instructions: Plant bulbs 6" deep and 3 - 6" apart
Soil Moisture: Well drained
Will Tolerate: Acidic Soil, Clay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
Pruning Instructions: Only dead heading. It is important to let the foliage mature and die down
naturally, do not cut back. Next year's bloom is being developed.
Winter Care: Mulch +/- 2"
Watering Requirements: Average water needs. Water regularly, do not overwater
Fertilization Requirements: Once per year in spring
Special Care: Not needed
- Currently shipping across Canada
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $60 in ON and QC
- Under $60 = $15 in ON, $17 in QC
- Flat rate shipping $35 to: BC, AB, MB, SASK, NS, PEI, NB, NFL
- Bare roots, spring bulbs, and dahlia tubers ship April through May (dependant on last frost date of your hardiness zone)
- All orders will have a tracking number, so you'll know exactly when your plants will arrive
- Our shipping materials are 100% recyclable or compostable
- Shipping is not charged for gift cards
Find your hardiness zone by locating your city/region on the map and finding the corresponding zone in the legend.
[Click image to enlarge]
Learn more about hardiness zones and why they're important by checking out our 'Canada's hardiness zones explained' blog post!