Stonecrop 'Jose Aubergine'Regular price $21.99
Gardeners love Stonecrop 'Jose Aubergine' for its large aubergine-coloured flowerheads, purple stems, fleshy purple leaves, and the fact that it provides interest in the garden for six months – from spring to long into the fall. Even in the winter, it brightens the garden and provides food for the birds. Stonecrop 'Jose Aubergine' is hardy and tolerant to just about anything nature throws at it, from drought to floods, deer, and rabbits. Hummingbirds, bees, and butterflies love it. Plant your Stonecrop 'Jose Aubergine' in full sun, anywhere in the garden you want. It even looks wonderful in tubs or large pots. This stonecrop is not fussy about the soil, as long as it is free-draining.
Sold as 1 bare root. Learn more about bare roots.
Botanical name: Sedum
Features: Suitable for containers, Cut flower, Easy to grow
*This item ships in April through May, according to the ideal planting time for your hardiness zone.
Light: Full sun
Soil type: Chalk, Clay, Sand
Hardiness zones: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Planting time: Early spring
Bloom time: Late summer, Early fall
- Currently shipping across Canada
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $60 in ON and QC
- Under $60 = $15 in ON, $17 in QC
- Flat rate shipping $35 to: BC, AB, MB, SASK, NS, PEI, NB, NFL
- Bare roots, spring bulbs, and dahlia tubers ship April through May (dependant on last frost date of your hardiness zone)
- All orders will have a tracking number, so you'll know exactly when your plants will arrive
- Our shipping materials are 100% recyclable or compostable
- Shipping is not charged for gift cards
Find your hardiness zone by locating your city/region on the map and finding the corresponding zone in the legend.
[Click image to enlarge]
Learn more about hardiness zones and why they're important by checking out our 'Canada's hardiness zones explained' blog post!