Oriental Lily 'Casa Blanca'Regular price
'Casa Blanca' lily has large, bright white, fragrant flowers that bloom for almost four weeks in mid-summer. It is easy to grow in well-draining, consistently watered soil, but it has one interesting quirk: It likes its head in the sun and its feet in the shade. It is easy to achieve if you plant low shrubs or other plants around it to keep its lower part shaded. Oriental Lily 'Casa Blanca' makes wonderful cut flowers and is often used in bridal bouquets. Plant it in large groups along the border for a full effect. This lily is toxic to cats (not to dogs.) To enjoy its strong fragrance and elegant beauty, plant Oriental Lily 'Casa Blanca' in large pots that you can put on the deck or porch where you spend a lot of time.
Sold as package of 3 bulbs.
Botanical name: Lilium orientale
Features: Suitable for containers, Cut flower, Easy to grow
*This item ships in April through May, according to the ideal planting time for your hardiness zone.
Light: Full sun, Part sun
Soil type: Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand
Hardiness zones: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Planting time: Early spring
Bloom time: Mid summer, Late summer
- Currently shipping across Canada
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $60 in ON and QC
- Under $60 = $15 in ON, $17 in QC
- Flat rate shipping $35 to: BC, AB, MB, SASK, NS, PEI, NB, NFL
- Bare roots, spring bulbs, and dahlia tubers ship April through May (dependant on last frost date of your hardiness zone)
- All orders will have a tracking number, so you'll know exactly when your plants will arrive
- Our shipping materials are 100% recyclable or compostable
- Shipping is not charged for gift cards
Find your hardiness zone by locating your city/region on the map and finding the corresponding zone in the legend.
[Click image to enlarge]
Learn more about hardiness zones and why they're important by checking out our 'Canada's hardiness zones explained' blog post!