Iris 'Pink Parfait'Regular price
Iris 'Pink Parfait' has unusual, double, almost rose-like lavender flowers with a white edge. Stunning flowers are surrounded by sword-like glossy green foliage. Iris 'Pink Parfait' blooms in spring and thrives in full sun to partial shade, in moist, even wet soil. It makes excellent cut flowers. It is deer-resistant and attracts hummingbirds. Plant them in mass along the border, along the pond, or in a container for a special accent. Iris 'Pink Parfait' is easy to care for and is trouble-free. Once you plant it, all you have to do is enjoy the show every spring.
Sold as package of 2 bulbs.
Botanical name: Iris Sibirica
Features: Suitable for containers, Cut flower, Easy to grow
*This item ships in April through May, according to the ideal planting time for your hardiness zone.
Light: Full sun, Part sun
Soil type: Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand
Hardiness zones: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Planting time: Early spring
Bloom time: Late spring, Early summer
Other common name(s): Bearded Iris
- Currently shipping across Canada
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $60 in ON and QC
- Under $60 = $15 in ON, $17 in QC
- Flat rate shipping $35 to: BC, AB, MB, SASK, NS, PEI, NB, NFL
- Bare roots, spring bulbs, and dahlia tubers ship April through May (dependant on last frost date of your hardiness zone)
- All orders will have a tracking number, so you'll know exactly when your plants will arrive
- Our shipping materials are 100% recyclable or compostable
- Shipping is not charged for gift cards
Find your hardiness zone by locating your city/region on the map and finding the corresponding zone in the legend.
[Click image to enlarge]
Learn more about hardiness zones and why they're important by checking out our 'Canada's hardiness zones explained' blog post!