Hosta 'Tokudama Flavocircinalis'Regular price $18.99
When hosta 'Tokudama Flavocircinalis' unfurls its beautiful heart-shaped leaves in early spring, they are thick and blue-green. As the weather warms up, the leaves turn bright green with gold or lime-green wide margins. And just when you think this medium-size hosta cannot get any more stunning, in the mid-summer it produces large white, lily-shaped flowers. Hosta 'Tokudama Flavocircinalis' matures slowly and thrives in rich moist soil in deep or medium shade. It is slug and rabbit-resistant. The dense clump of Hosta 'Tokudama Flavocircinalis' is so lovely that you can plant it in a pot and place it on the deck or porch.
Sold as 1 bare root. Learn more about bare roots.
Botanical name: Funkia
Features: Suitable for containers, Easy to grow
*This item ships in April through May, according to the ideal planting time for your hardiness zone.
Light: Full shade, Part shade
Soil type: Clay, Loam
Hardiness zones: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Planting time: Early spring
Bloom time: Mid summer, Late summer
Other common name(s): Plantain lily
- Currently shipping across Canada
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $60 in ON and QC
- Under $60 = $15 in ON, $17 in QC
- Flat rate shipping $35 to: BC, AB, MB, SASK, NS, PEI, NB, NFL
- Bare roots, spring bulbs, and dahlia tubers ship April through May (dependant on last frost date of your hardiness zone)
- All orders will have a tracking number, so you'll know exactly when your plants will arrive
- Our shipping materials are 100% recyclable or compostable
- Shipping is not charged for gift cards
Find your hardiness zone by locating your city/region on the map and finding the corresponding zone in the legend.
[Click image to enlarge]
Learn more about hardiness zones and why they're important by checking out our 'Canada's hardiness zones explained' blog post!