Hosta 'Blue Mouse Ears'Regular price $16.99
Blue-green or gray-green leaves of 'Blue Mouse Ears’ hosta never completely unfurl, resembling mouse ears. This attractive, showy miniature hosta forms clumps in shady to partially shady areas of the garden. In summer, hosta “Blue Mouse Ears” produces lavender flowers that look like lilies. Plant it in moist, rich soil, and do not let the soil dry out.
Sold as 1 bare root. Learn more about bare roots.
Botanical name: Funkia
Features: Suitable for containers, Easy to grow
*This item ships in April through May, according to the ideal planting time for your hardiness zone.
Light: Full shade, Part shade
Soil type: Clay, Loam
Hardiness zones: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Planting time: Early spring
Height: Under 1'
Bloom time: Mid summer, Late summer
Other common name(s): Plantain lily
- Currently shipping across Canada
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $60 in ON and QC
- Under $60 = $15 in ON, $17 in QC
- Flat rate shipping $35 to: BC, AB, MB, SASK, NS, PEI, NB, NFL
- Bare roots, spring bulbs, and dahlia tubers ship April through May (dependant on last frost date of your hardiness zone)
- All orders will have a tracking number, so you'll know exactly when your plants will arrive
- Our shipping materials are 100% recyclable or compostable
- Shipping is not charged for gift cards
Find your hardiness zone by locating your city/region on the map and finding the corresponding zone in the legend.
[Click image to enlarge]
Learn more about hardiness zones and why they're important by checking out our 'Canada's hardiness zones explained' blog post!