Daffodil Fortissimo - 8 packRegular price $21.00
Huge-cupped Narcissus; deep, golden yellow with bright orange trumpet.
These Daffodils have been chosen for their outstanding growth habit and blooming quality. The colors are bright and rich. Ideal for a showy floral display that will add springtime beauty to any garden. These large-cupped varieties are selected and recommended for naturalizing.
Each order includes 8 bulbs.
Hardiness Zones: 4-9
Mature Height: 17 inches
Bloom Time: Mid spring
Light Requirements: Full Sun
Notes: Deer Resistant, Cut Flower, Container Friendly
Planting Instructions: Plant bulbs 6" deep and 4 - 6" apart
Soil Moisture: Loosen soil about 10" and water well after planting.
Will Tolerate: Acidic Soil, Clay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
Pruning Instructions: Let foliage mature and die down naturally. The leaves are providing nourishment for bulbs to produce future growth and blooms.
Winter Care: Mulch +/- 2"
Watering Requirements: Daffodils need at least 1" of rain or equivalent watering each week during their growing and blooming season.
Fertilization Requirements: Once per year
Special Care: Not needed.
- Currently shipping across Canada
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $60 in ON and QC
- Under $60 = $15 in ON, $17 in QC
- Flat rate shipping $35 to: BC, AB, MB, SASK, NS, PEI, NB, NFL
- Bare roots, spring bulbs, and dahlia tubers ship April through May (dependant on last frost date of your hardiness zone)
- All orders will have a tracking number, so you'll know exactly when your plants will arrive
- Our shipping materials are 100% recyclable or compostable
- Shipping is not charged for gift cards
Find your hardiness zone by locating your city/region on the map and finding the corresponding zone in the legend.
[Click image to enlarge]
Learn more about hardiness zones and why they're important by checking out our 'Canada's hardiness zones explained' blog post!