Dahlia 'Karma Prospero'Regular price
Standing straight, on a sturdy stalk, each spectacular six-inch wide bloom of Dahlia 'Karma Prospero' is surrounded by dusky dark green foliage. This magnificent dahlia will mesmerize you with its truly double pink blooms with lilac veining. It blooms from July ‘till frost and it is so beautiful in the garden that you will have a hard time cutting even a single one. But, once in a vase, Dahlia 'Karma Prospero' remains beautiful for almost two weeks. Don’t feel guilty for cutting it, the more you cut Dahlia 'Karma Prospero', the more blooms it produces. Plant them in full sun, in rich, moist soil.
Sold as package of 2 tubers.
Botanical name: Dahlia pinnata
Features: Suitable for containers, Pollinator friendly
*This item ships in April through May, according to the ideal planting time for your hardiness zone.
Light: Full sun
Soil type: Clay, Loam, Sand
Hardiness zones: 8, 9, 10, 11
Planting time: Early spring
Bloom time: Mid summer, Late summer, Early fall, Mid fall, Late fall
- Currently shipping across Canada
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $60 in ON and QC
- Under $60 = $15 in ON, $17 in QC
- Flat rate shipping $35 to: BC, AB, MB, SASK, NS, PEI, NB, NFL
- Bare roots, spring bulbs, and dahlia tubers ship April through May (dependant on last frost date of your hardiness zone)
- All orders will have a tracking number, so you'll know exactly when your plants will arrive
- Our shipping materials are 100% recyclable or compostable
- Shipping is not charged for gift cards
Find your hardiness zone by locating your city/region on the map and finding the corresponding zone in the legend.
[Click image to enlarge]
Learn more about hardiness zones and why they're important by checking out our 'Canada's hardiness zones explained' blog post!