Dahlia 'Fascination'Regular price
From July until the first frost, Dahlia 'Fascination' will delight you with its magnificent violet-pink semi-double petals surrounded by glossy bronze-colour leaves. Planted in groups in the sunny part of the garden, along the borders, or in a container on the deck, Dahlia 'Fascination' blooms profusely and the more you cut it, the more flowers it produces. It makes magnificent long-lasting cut flowers. It is a great pollinator, and it thrives in full sun, protected from winds, in rich, moist soil. Do not let the soil dry out. Take the tubers of your Dahlia 'Fascination' out of the ground before the frost. Keep them in a cool, dry place during the winter before replanting them in the spring.
Sold as package of 2 tubers.
Botanical name: Dahlia pinnata
Features: Suitable for containers, Pollinator friendly
*This item ships in April through May, according to the ideal planting time for your hardiness zone.
Light: Full sun
Soil type: Clay, Loam, Sand
Hardiness zones: 8, 9, 10, 11
Planting time: Early spring
Bloom time: Mid summer, Late summer, Early fall, Mid fall, Late fall
- Currently shipping across Canada
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $60 in ON and QC
- Under $60 = $15 in ON, $17 in QC
- Flat rate shipping $35 to: BC, AB, MB, SASK, NS, PEI, NB, NFL
- Bare roots, spring bulbs, and dahlia tubers ship April through May (dependant on last frost date of your hardiness zone)
- All orders will have a tracking number, so you'll know exactly when your plants will arrive
- Our shipping materials are 100% recyclable or compostable
- Shipping is not charged for gift cards
Find your hardiness zone by locating your city/region on the map and finding the corresponding zone in the legend.
[Click image to enlarge]
Learn more about hardiness zones and why they're important by checking out our 'Canada's hardiness zones explained' blog post!