Dahlia 'Cafe au Lait'Regular price
It is difficult to say whether Dahlia 'Cafe au Lait' is more beautiful in the garden or in a vase, as a star of any flower arrangement. Even brides love them for their bouquets. Huge creamy-white flowers touched with pink are fully double, very regal, and elegant. Plant them in groups of five or more for a truly stunning effect. Dahlia 'Cafe au Lait' is a perfect cutting flower because the more you cut them the more flowers they produce. This dahlia loves full sun and moist soil that should never dry out. Plant Dahlia 'Cafe au Lait' away from strong winds and dig tubers out of the ground in the winter.
Sold as package of 2 tubers.
Botanical name: Dahlia pinnata
Features: Suitable for containers, Pollinator friendly
*This item ships in April through May, according to the ideal planting time for your hardiness zone.
Light: Full sun
Soil type: Clay, Loam, Sand
Hardiness zones: 8, 9, 10, 11
Planting time: Early spring
Bloom time: Mid summer, Late summer, Early fall, Mid fall, Late fall
- Currently shipping across Canada
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $60 in ON and QC
- Under $60 = $15 in ON, $17 in QC
- Flat rate shipping $35 to: BC, AB, MB, SASK, NS, PEI, NB, NFL
- Bare roots, spring bulbs, and dahlia tubers ship April through May (dependant on last frost date of your hardiness zone)
- All orders will have a tracking number, so you'll know exactly when your plants will arrive
- Our shipping materials are 100% recyclable or compostable
- Shipping is not charged for gift cards
Find your hardiness zone by locating your city/region on the map and finding the corresponding zone in the legend.
[Click image to enlarge]
Learn more about hardiness zones and why they're important by checking out our 'Canada's hardiness zones explained' blog post!