Canna 'Tropical Yellow'Regular price
From mid-summer to mid-autumn, bright yellow blooms and glossy bronze-coloured leaves of Canna 'Tropical Yellow' will be the showpiece of your garden. A sun-lover, this lovely plant needs at least four hours of full sun, rich soil, and plenty of water. You can include it in a mixed border or plant it alone in an attractive pot to decorate your deck. Canna 'Tropical Yellow' is not toxic to humans or pets.
Sold as package of 2 bulbs.
Botanical name: Canna indica
Features: Suitable for containers, Cut flower
*This item ships in April through May, according to the ideal planting time for your hardiness zone.
Light: Full sun
Soil type: Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand
Hardiness zones: 8, 9, 10, 11
Planting time: Early spring
Bloom time: Mid summer, Late summer, Early fall, Mid fall, Late fall
Other common name(s): Canna Lily
- Currently shipping across Canada
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $60 in ON and QC
- Under $60 = $15 in ON, $17 in QC
- Flat rate shipping $35 to: BC, AB, MB, SASK, NS, PEI, NB, NFL
- Bare roots, spring bulbs, and dahlia tubers ship April through May (dependant on last frost date of your hardiness zone)
- All orders will have a tracking number, so you'll know exactly when your plants will arrive
- Our shipping materials are 100% recyclable or compostable
- Shipping is not charged for gift cards
Find your hardiness zone by locating your city/region on the map and finding the corresponding zone in the legend.
[Click image to enlarge]
Learn more about hardiness zones and why they're important by checking out our 'Canada's hardiness zones explained' blog post!