Tulip Blushing Apeldoorn - 10 packRegular price $18.00
Like all Darwin hybrids, Blushing Apeldoorn is known for its extra-large flowers and bold color, which is a sunny blend of yellow, gold and orange. These tulips are a popular choice for mass plantings. They harmonize beautifully with reds and yellows.
Each order includes 10 bulbs.
Hardiness Zones: 3-8
Mature Height: 22-24 inches
Bloom Time: Mid Spring
Light Requirements: Full Sun
Notes: Cut Flower
Planting Instructions: Plant bulbs 6" deep and 3 - 6" apart
Soil Moisture: Well drained
Will Tolerate: Acidic Soil, Clay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
Pruning Instructions: Only dead heading. It is important to let the foliage mature and die down
naturally, do not cut back. Next year's bloom is being developed.
Winter Care: Mulch +/- 2"
Watering Requirements: Average water needs. Water regularly, do not overwater
Fertilization Requirements: Once per year in spring
Special Care: Not needed
- Currently shipping across Canada
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $60 in ON and QC
- Under $60 = $15 in ON, $17 in QC
- Flat rate shipping $35 to: BC, AB, MB, SASK, NS, PEI, NB, NFL
- Bare roots, spring bulbs, and dahlia tubers ship April through May (dependant on last frost date of your hardiness zone)
- All orders will have a tracking number, so you'll know exactly when your plants will arrive
- Our shipping materials are 100% recyclable or compostable
- Shipping is not charged for gift cards
Find your hardiness zone by locating your city/region on the map and finding the corresponding zone in the legend.
[Click image to enlarge]
Learn more about hardiness zones and why they're important by checking out our 'Canada's hardiness zones explained' blog post!