Tulip Amazing Parrot - 10 packRegular price $21.00
Dark rose-red petals edged in vivid yellow-orange.
With their exotic shape, color and design, these sensational tulips resemble their namesake tropical birds. Parrot tulips are the largest and most spectacular of all tulips. Frilled, ruffled and flared petals are splashed and striped with brilliant color combinations that are unlike those of any other tulip. They bloom on tall stems amid striking green foliage. Plant them in focal spots for a dazzling floral sensation...a decorator's delight!
Each order includes 10 bulbs.
Hardiness Zones: 3-8
Mature Height: 22 inches
Bloom Time: Mid to late spring (April-May)
Light Requirements: Full Sun
Notes: Cut Flower
Planting Instructions: Plant bulbs 6" deep and 3 - 6" apart
Soil Moisture: Well drained
Will Tolerate: Acidic Soil, Clay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
Pruning Instructions: Only dead heading. It is important to let the foliage mature and die down
naturally, do not cut back. Next year's bloom is being developed.
Winter Care: Mulch +/- 2"
Watering Requirements: Average water needs. Water regularly, do not overwater
Fertilization Requirements: Once per year in spring
Special Care: Not needed
- Currently shipping across Canada
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $60 in ON and QC
- Under $60 = $15 in ON, $17 in QC
- Flat rate shipping $35 to: BC, AB, MB, SASK, NS, PEI, NB, NFL
- Bare roots, spring bulbs, and dahlia tubers ship April through May (dependant on last frost date of your hardiness zone)
- All orders will have a tracking number, so you'll know exactly when your plants will arrive
- Our shipping materials are 100% recyclable or compostable
- Shipping is not charged for gift cards
Find your hardiness zone by locating your city/region on the map and finding the corresponding zone in the legend.
[Click image to enlarge]
Learn more about hardiness zones and why they're important by checking out our 'Canada's hardiness zones explained' blog post!