Oriental Lily 'Star Gazer'Regular price
The spectacular large blooms of the Oriental Lily 'Star Gazer' make this lily one of the most popular lilies. Each large crimson-coloured bloom is sprinkled with darker freckles and the petals are edged in white. Add to that the heady fragrance and you will understand why. This lily blooms profusely in mid to late summer. You might see up to eight blooms on each sturdy stalk. Keep deadheading spent flowers and they will continue to bloom. 'Star Gazer' tolerates almost any soil, but make sure it is free-draining and watered consistently. Plant Oriental Lily 'Star Gazer' in a border in large groups, or a planter, so you can keep it close to the house to enjoy its unforgettable fragrance.
Sold as package of 2 bulbs.
Botanical name: Lilium orientale
Features: Suitable for containers, Cut flower, Easy to grow
*This item ships in April through May, according to the ideal planting time for your hardiness zone.
Light: Full sun, Part sun
Soil type: Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand
Hardiness zones: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Planting time: Early spring
Bloom time: Mid summer, Late summer
- Currently shipping across Canada
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $60 in ON and QC
- Under $60 = $15 in ON, $17 in QC
- Flat rate shipping $35 to: BC, AB, MB, SASK, NS, PEI, NB, NFL
- Bare roots, spring bulbs, and dahlia tubers ship April through May (dependant on last frost date of your hardiness zone)
- All orders will have a tracking number, so you'll know exactly when your plants will arrive
- Our shipping materials are 100% recyclable or compostable
- Shipping is not charged for gift cards
Find your hardiness zone by locating your city/region on the map and finding the corresponding zone in the legend.
[Click image to enlarge]
Learn more about hardiness zones and why they're important by checking out our 'Canada's hardiness zones explained' blog post!