Oriental Lily 'Josephine'Regular price
Oriental Lily 'Josephine' is a beauty with large, princess-pink flowers standing proudly on sturdy stems, surrounded by dark green glossy leaves that keep their colour long into the fall. Each petal of the 'Josephine' has a delicate pale pink centre sprinkled with dark pink flecks. Makes wonderful cut flowers. Even one large flower in a vase will brighten the house. Plant Oriental Lily 'Josephine' in full sun or partial shade, close to the house or garden path to enjoy its heady fragrance. 'Josephine' tolerates almost any soil as long as it is free draining but add some rich compost to the soil before planting bulbs.
Sold as package of 3 bulbs.
Botanical name: Lilium orientale
Features: Suitable for containers, Cut flower, Easy to grow
*This item ships in April through May, according to the ideal planting time for your hardiness zone.
Light: Full sun, Part sun
Soil type: Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand
Hardiness zones: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Planting time: Early spring
Bloom time: Mid summer, Late summer
- Currently shipping across Canada
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $60 in ON and QC
- Under $60 = $15 in ON, $17 in QC
- Flat rate shipping $35 to: BC, AB, MB, SASK, NS, PEI, NB, NFL
- Bare roots, spring bulbs, and dahlia tubers ship April through May (dependant on last frost date of your hardiness zone)
- All orders will have a tracking number, so you'll know exactly when your plants will arrive
- Our shipping materials are 100% recyclable or compostable
- Shipping is not charged for gift cards
Find your hardiness zone by locating your city/region on the map and finding the corresponding zone in the legend.
[Click image to enlarge]
Learn more about hardiness zones and why they're important by checking out our 'Canada's hardiness zones explained' blog post!