Iris 'Charming Billy'Regular price
Iris 'Charming Billy' is a spectacularly beautiful iris that produces peacock-flamboyant flowers in late spring and early summer surrounded by grassy dark green foliage. On the single flower, the colours range from deep reddish-violet of outer petals to yellow at the base, with darker violet veins and pale blue inner petals. Grow your iris 'Charming Billy' in partial shade to full sun, along the pond, in a massed border, or a container on the porch. Iris 'Charming Billy' is toxic if eaten, so keep them from pets. Fortunately, it makes them rabbit and deer-resistant.
Sold as package of 2 bulbs.
Botanical name: Iris Sibirica
Features: Suitable for containers, Cut flower, Easy to grow
*This item ships in April through May, according to the ideal planting time for your hardiness zone.
Light: Full sun, Part sun
Soil type: Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand
Hardiness zones: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Planting time: Early spring
Bloom time: Late spring, Early summer
Other common name(s): Bearded Iris
- Currently shipping across Canada
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over $60 in ON and QC
- Under $60 = $15 in ON, $17 in QC
- Flat rate shipping $35 to: BC, AB, MB, SASK, NS, PEI, NB, NFL
- Bare roots, spring bulbs, and dahlia tubers ship April through May (dependant on last frost date of your hardiness zone)
- All orders will have a tracking number, so you'll know exactly when your plants will arrive
- Our shipping materials are 100% recyclable or compostable
- Shipping is not charged for gift cards
Find your hardiness zone by locating your city/region on the map and finding the corresponding zone in the legend.
[Click image to enlarge]
Learn more about hardiness zones and why they're important by checking out our 'Canada's hardiness zones explained' blog post!